What is Gastric Balloon?
Gastric balloon operation Gastric balloon operation for slimming is a type of weight loss procedure, and it is a non-surgical currency, rather it is performed through an endoscope, as a silicone balloon filled with water is placed in the stomach, which helps you lose weight by limiting the amount of what you eat, as well as They make you feel full faster. This procedure is a good option if you are overweight or obese, and if diet and exercise haven’t helped you lose weight. Gastric balloon, like other weight loss methods, needs to make permanent healthy changes in your diet and regular exercise to help ensure the success of the procedure.
Candidates for gastric balloon operation
Intragastric balloon surgery may be a good option for you if:
- Your BMI is between 30 and 40.
- You are willing to commit to healthy lifestyle changes and regular medical follow-up, as well as participating in behavioral therapy.
- You have not had any previous stomach or esophageal surgery.
Gastric balloon surgery risks
- Pain and nausea affect about a third of people soon after the balloon is inserted into the stomach. However, these symptoms usually only last for a few days after the procedure, and they can be treated orally.
- As for the serious risks after placing the balloon inside the stomach, they are rare, including:
- The balloon deflates or deflects and moves into the digestive tract, which may lead to another blockage that may require further surgery. Stomach ulcer or stomach perforation, which may require surgery to repair
Instructions that must be adhered to before the gastric balloon operation
If you are going to have this procedure, your doctor will give you a set of instructions to follow, usually including the following:
- You will be asked to perform a series of tests and analyzes. You may be asked to follow a certain diet before the operation.
- Your doctor may prescribe a specific exercise program.
- Your doctor may ask you to reduce or stop some of the medicines you are taking
Successful Revision Surgery After a long time with fail hairThank you very much for the wonderful job that you did for me.I think sometimes your work goes unnoticed. In spite of the fact that you do charge a fee for your services, I think that it is nice to give a genuine and warm thank you.
Turkish Experts Clinics do Great WorkI am sure the surgery will be a success and I do appreciate all of your consultation and words of wisdom along the way.Again, thank you for everything.
I start a new life with Turkish Experts ClinicsThis is not enough to repay you, but it’s a start – Thank You!I just wanted to say thanks for all the help and friendly service that all of you showed me while I was in your office.