What is Gastric Bypass?
The gastric bypass operation depends on restricting the amount of food that can be eaten and reducing the blood’s absorption of calories. The operation includes cutting the stomach and reconnecting the remaining part of it to the last third of the intestine to reduce the degree of absorption by the body of food, thus obtaining fewer calories and reducing the amount of food as well, which helps in decreasing the weight.
The operation is currently done through the endoscope using 4-5 small incisions in the abdomen, and the stomach is cut or stapled using surgical staplers along the upper part of the stomach. Then deliver it to the small intestine to allow food to exit directly and not stay in the body for a long time and achieve a significant restriction of calories that occur for absorption in the body. It also causes very beneficial changes to the hormones made by the intestines.
Candidates for gastric Bypass operation
Intragastric balloon surgery may be a good option for you if:
- The patient’s age ranged between 20-60 years.
- People who are unable to follow diets
- Certain to lose weight and become vulnerable to diseases associated with obesity.
- The necessary examinations must be done for the patient before undergoing the operation. Heart and diabetes patients need different medical care due to the seriousness of some cases.
Benefits of gastric bypass surgery
- Rapid weight loss.
- Long-term weight control.
- Improving health problems associated with severe obesity, as it helps to recover in large proportions from many diseases such as diabetes, blood pressure or saturated fats in the body.
- The easiest and safest operations are done by using the endoscope, as it does not cause pain at all and does not cause any injury to the stomach wall.
- Help the patient get rid of the feeling of hunger by eliminating the hormone that causes hunger.
- Suitable for patients who like to eat all kinds of sugars, chocolate, and ice cream and rely on them in their main meals.
Successful Revision Surgery After a long time with fail hairThank you very much for the wonderful job that you did for me.I think sometimes your work goes unnoticed. In spite of the fact that you do charge a fee for your services, I think that it is nice to give a genuine and warm thank you.
Turkish Experts Clinics do Great WorkI am sure the surgery will be a success and I do appreciate all of your consultation and words of wisdom along the way.Again, thank you for everything.
I start a new life with Turkish Experts ClinicsThis is not enough to repay you, but it’s a start – Thank You!I just wanted to say thanks for all the help and friendly service that all of you showed me while I was in your office.