What is MAN HAIR TRANSLPANT?
It is a simple cosmetic procedure in which follicles are transferred from both sides of the head to the empty or scarce area at the top of the scalp or in the beard or mustache, and sometimes the natural hairs are replaced with artificial ones.
Reasons of hair loss in men
- Male hormones known as androgens.
- Stress and psychological pressure.
- Deficiency of minerals and vitamins.
- Protein deficiency.
- Iron deficiency anemia.
- Taking medications and drugs that hair loss is one of the side effects.
- Skin and fungal diseases of the scalp such as alopecia areata.
- Exposure to accidents resulting in wounds and scars on the scalp.
- Thyroid disorders and aging.
- Excessive smoking and direct exposure to sunlight for long periods.
Hair transplant techniques for men
- FUE technique: It is the most common technique that doctors resort to in the field of plastic surgery, in order to eliminate the problem of baldness, without leaving deep wounds that take a long time to heal, or scars that last for many years.
- DHI . technology: The cultivation is carried out in two stages, namely picking and then cultivation directly without incision of the skin, in which a Choi pen is used, and this technique is able to transfer and transplant about 6000 hairs in one session.
- Sapphire technique: Hair transplantation with the Sapphire technique is performed under the influence of local anesthetic. Also, hair follicles with a diameter of about 0.7-0.8 mm are extracted, according to the thickness of the follicle, through the micro-sapphire device.
Hair transplant is the latest craze not only for those who have lost their hair to untimely fall but even for them who want to alter their hairlines or acquire an attractive mane.
Side effects of men’s hair transplant
- Loss of transplanted hair.
- Itching in the transplanted area
- Feeling the pain of the donor and target areas, which is normal
- Bleeding as a result of wounds on the scalp
- Feeling dizzy and nauseous.
- Feeling of numbness and tingling after surgery
- Swelling of the transplanted area
Successful Revision Surgery After a long time with fail hairThank you very much for the wonderful job that you did for me.I think sometimes your work goes unnoticed. In spite of the fact that you do charge a fee for your services, I think that it is nice to give a genuine and warm thank you.
Turkish Experts Clinics do Great WorkI am sure the surgery will be a success and I do appreciate all of your consultation and words of wisdom along the way.Again, thank you for everything.
I start a new life with Turkish Experts ClinicsThis is not enough to repay you, but it’s a start – Thank You!I just wanted to say thanks for all the help and friendly service that all of you showed me while I was in your office.