What is Dental Treatment?
Dental Treatment means treatment carried out by a dental practitioner including examinations, fillings (where appropriate), crowns, extractions and surgery excluding any form of cosmetic surgery/implants.
Also it means necessary dental treatment performed by a qualified dental practitioner, including the repair or provision of Dentures, following loss of or damage to the Insured Person’s teeth or Dentures caused by an Accident.
Types of dental treatments
- Fillings, crowns, veneers: Restore the function and appearance of your teeth and protect them for the future.
- Root canal: Toothache or pain when chewing may indicate a need for root canal treatment.
- Dentures: Dentures are a trusted and effective way to replace missing teeth using a plastic or metal framework.
- Dental bridges: Dental bridges offer a permanent solution for missing teeth, by bridging a gap in your mouth.
- Tooth removal: A tooth may be removed to protect surrounding teeth and the health of your mouth.
- Oral surgery: More complex issues with your teeth or jaw may be treated by an oral surgeon.
- Gum disease: It’s important to treat gum disease or it can lead to the loss of a tooth.
Aesthetic dental treatment
Our dentists provide a full range of orthodontic and cosmetic treatments to straighten teeth, correct chips and cracks, and make your smile sparkle. Find out more about the services we offer.
- Orthodontics: We provide everything from traditional fixed braces to discreet lingual braces and near-invisible transparent aligners.
- Teeth whitening: Get a brighter, whiter smile and boost your confidence. We can find a whitening treatment that’s right for you, see all info from here
- Composite bonding: Composite bonding can correct cracks, chips, gaps and other cosmetic issues in just one trip to the dentist and looks completely natural.
- Cosmetic dentistry: We offer a range of cosmetic treatment options, as well as bespoke smile makeovers, to deliver your perfect smile.
The risk of tooth decay, gum disease and tooth loss can be reduced with good oral hygiene, a low-sugar and low-acid diet, wearing a mouthguard when playing sport, and regular visits to the dentist.
It is generally recommended that everyone, including young children, visit the dentist at least twice every year.
Modern techniques mean that dental and oral health treatment is almost always painless.
Results are immediate and natural looking. You will notice a drastic transformation in various aspects of your smile. From the alignment of your teeth, to their pearly glow and perfect measurements.
If you take care of your Hollywood Smile, the results can last for up to a decade or a decade and a half.
Successful Revision Surgery After a long time with fail hairThank you very much for the wonderful job that you did for me.I think sometimes your work goes unnoticed. In spite of the fact that you do charge a fee for your services, I think that it is nice to give a genuine and warm thank you.
Turkish Experts Clinics do Great WorkI am sure the surgery will be a success and I do appreciate all of your consultation and words of wisdom along the way.Again, thank you for everything.
I start a new life with Turkish Experts ClinicsThis is not enough to repay you, but it’s a start – Thank You!I just wanted to say thanks for all the help and friendly service that all of you showed me while I was in your office.